Join the TCM Wellness Clinic team!!
TCM Wellness Clinic has in practice since 2010 in Spring Park MN,(a west suburb of Mlps). Our busy practice is expanding, and we needed to add a second location in Chanhassen, MN.
We are looking for a TCM Practitioner/Acupuncturist to treat patients at our Spring Park and Chanhassen location. Our Chanhassen location is a shared clinic space within Family Focus Chiropractic with one treatment room, a waiting area, and an office space. Our Spring Park location will be expanded to add space for community style acupuncture.
We have fully stocked treatment rooms, online scheduling, and great relationships with local hospitals, clinics, physical therapists, obstetricians, chiropractors, local fitness centers and yoga studios. Our clinic receives many patient referrals and this influx of new patients is creating an opportunity to bring on another acupuncturist.
Available days at Chanhassen and Spring Park location
- Conduct one-on-one acupuncture consultations and treatments.
- Develop individualized treatment plan and document in the electronic medical record.
- Complies with all TCM Wellness policies and procedures, and adheres to HIPAA regulations.
- Provides education to patients, clients, community groups, and staff on the benefits of acupuncture.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Masters degree in acupuncture from a program accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM).
- Current acupuncture license in the state of Minnesota.
- Current Malpractice Insurance
- Diplomat Board Certification by National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
- Additional specialty acupuncture training such as oncology, pediatrics, sports medicine or fertility.
- Additional training in other integrative modalities, including healing touch, Reiki, yoga, and meditation is a plus.
- Experience working in interdisciplinary clinical teams (working alongside massage therapists, nutritionists, nurses, and physicians).
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Skill and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
- Ability to treat confidential information with utmost discretion.
- Demonstrated ability to meaningfully contribute value as a member of a multi-disciplinary team; supporting coworkers when necessary to ensure a positive patient experience and smooth operations including reliability and punctuality.
- Master’s Degree in Traditional Chinese Medicine
Required license or certification:
- Current Minnesota Board of Medicine Licensure
Job Type: Commission
Commissioned biased pay:
- $25.00 to $30.00 per patient with possible monthly bonus
- Paid ECU
- Paid marketing events
- Paid monthly team meetings
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org